skip to main content

Cal State Info

Private Colleges/Universities

Apply to a private university
This link includes Stanford, University of the Pacific, and University of Southern California, to name just a few.
Western Undergraduate Exchange

Western Undergraduate Exchange

The Western Undergraduate Exchange (WUE) is an agreement among WICHE’s 16 members, through which 160+ participating public colleges and universities provide steep nonresident tuition savings for Western students. Click here for the full list of participating WUE schools!
Through WUE, eligible students can choose from hundreds of undergraduate programs outside their home state, and pay no more than 150 percent of that institution’s resident tuition rate. 

The Common App

Many private universities/colleges request you complete The Common App for their application. Click here for the link.
common app
Community colleges

Community College Info
Community colleges